The following are members of the Civic Association Board for 2018:
- Mike Herschman, President
- Paula Kemp, Vice President, Phone Tree
- Steve Long, Treasurer
- Steve Foster, Secretary
- Rick Martin, Newsletter, Social
- John Pray, Beautification
- Jeff McKee, DPW
- Kirsten Raby, Publicity
- Janis Kile, Publicity
- Susan Simoneaux, Welcome
- Tana Cramp, Welcome
Need to e-mail us? Fill out this simple form and the appropriate person will reply as soon as possible.
The mission of the Westminster-Pine Park Civic Association is to maintain and improve the quality of our neighborhood through volunteer work by its Board of Directors and by its Residents.
To achieve this goal, the W-PP Civic Association’s effort on behalf of its neighborhood’s residents includes, but is not limited, to the following tasks:
By focusing on these goals, we hope to enhance property values and improve the quality of life for all of our residents.
- Promoting the safety of the residents by monitoring and actively participating in our Crime Prevention & Neighborhood Improvement District activities
- Notify, inform and involve residents in issues and decisions that affect our neighborhood
- Maintain the community’s entrances and common areas
- Encourage neighborhood improvement projects
- Foster a feeling of community by promoting neighborhood activities